Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The bridge that leads to nowhere

My second photo taken at the Corniche in Sharjah, I love the blurry blues and oranges, gives it such a warm feeling. There's something very symbolic about bridges too, don't you think? Maybe that's why it's used in so many expressions, Don't burn your bridges, We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, Water under the bridge. Know any others? I suppose my 2 cents would be, Bridge the gap between you and the people who love you for you, those are the ones you want to keep.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture! Colours give them a special atmosphere :)
    But I think the photo would've been even more awesome if you isolated the bridge: just the bridge, pitch black water and some lone harbour lights far in the distance. :)

    And you forgot the song Bridge Over Troubled Water!

    ReplyDelete